Schedule A Consultation! 425-250-8110

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

Who Can Apply 

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals *DACA* allows undocumented individuals who came to the United States prior to their 16th birthday to apply for work authorization and have lawful status for 2 year periods at a time.

Although DACA does not provide a direct path to U.S. permanent residency or citizenship, DACA recipients may apply to continue to renew their DACA for 2 year periods indefinitely.  DACA recipients may also be able to request travel authorization to visit family, attend school, or go to events in other countries by applying for advanced parole. If a DACA recipient is married to a US citizen or permanent resident, advance parole and travel may provide a way to get a "green card" more easily than without international travel.

Individuals born after June 15, 1981 and who are at least 15 years of age may submit a DACA application with USCIS. Certain individuals are exempt to this rule under special circumstances and who meet several other key criteria. Applicants must also have continuously resided in the U.S. prior to turning 16 years of age, have continuously  resided in the U.S. since June 15, 2007, were present on June 15, 2012, and be currently in school, graduated, or have received a certificate of completion from high school. 

‚ÄčIf you wish to learn more or want to apply for your initial DACA, Advanced Parole, or renew your DACA, our office would be happy to consult with you.   

Book Appointment

Contact Us Today

World One Law Group is committed to answering your questions about immigration law issues. We offer consultations and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

World One Law Group
Mon: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Tue: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Wed: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Thu: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Fri: 10:00am - 06:00pm