Schedule A Consultation! 425-250-8110

Employment & Business

We work with businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors to get business visas, work authorization, temporary status, and permanent residency in the United States. 

Work Visas

H-1B Specialty Occupation

TN Treaty NAFTA visas

O-1 Aliens of Extraordinary Ability

L-1A Multinational Managers

L-1B Specialized Knowledge Transferees

J-1 Exchange Visitors

R-1 Religious Workers

Employment-Based Permanent Residency

Labor Certification Applications through the PERM process

I-140 Petition for Alien Worker

I-485 Applications to Adjust Status

Consular Processing

E Treaty Traders and Investors 

Nationals of certain countries can live and work legally in the United States by investing in a business or enhancing international trade with their home country.

Learn More

H-1B Specialty Occupation

The H-1B visa program allows highly-skilled and highly-educated employees of US companies work in the United States.

Learn More

L Visas for Multinational Transferees ​

If you are an owner or employer of a multinational business, you may be able to transfer to the United States with the L1A or L1B visa program

Learn More

O1 Visa for Extraordinary Ability

Talented scientists, business people, artists, and others can get the O1 visa to work or perform their special skills in the United States.

Learn More

Book Appointment

Contact Us Today

World One Law Group is committed to answering your questions about immigration law issues. We offer consultations and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

World One Law Group
Mon: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Tue: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Wed: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Thu: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Fri: 10:00am - 06:00pm