Schedule A Consultation! 425-250-8110


Who Can Apply

Permanent residents, "green card" holders, of at least 5 years (or 3 years if permanent residency was through marriage to a US Citizen) may apply for US citizenship through the naturalization process. Applicants must meet certain eligibility requirements and be able to show good moral character. Past criminal charges or convictions can affect your naturalization process, make sure to seek advice about how it will affect your case. 

Applicants will also be required to pass a US history and government test, to take an Oath of Allegiance to the United States, and to show ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English. There are those who are exempt from these requirements due to age and disability.

‚ÄčOur attorney's would be delighted to take on your case or answer any questions you may have during a consult where they may offer you legal advice. 

Book Appointment

Contact Us Today

World One Law Group is committed to answering your questions about immigration law issues. We offer consultations and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

World One Law Group
Mon: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Tue: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Wed: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Thu: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Fri: 10:00am - 06:00pm