Schedule A Consultation! 425-250-8110

World One Immigration Law Blog

Nonimmigrant Waivers Can Allow Entry to the United States After Previous Visa Overstay

Posted by Karol Brown | May 15, 2024 | 0 Comments

A Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver can allow entry to the United States, even if you have previously overstayed your visa. You may have any valid reason to enter the United States, including a visitor visa, student visa, investor visa, or temporary work visa. You should be prepared to answer why you previously failed to leave on time. World One Law Group answers your questions about the 212d3A nonimmigrant visa waiver.

Overcoming the Permanent Bar in US Immigration

Posted by Karol Brown | Apr 15, 2024 | 0 Comments

The permanent bar prevents foreign nationals returning to the United States if they have more than one year of unlawful presence or a deportation order from the United States, and who attempt to or successfully reenter the United States illegally. The permanent bar may be overcome if the person remains outside the United States for more than 10 years, and then is approved for a Form I212 Waiver of Inadmissibility.

Contact Us Today

World One Law Group is committed to answering your questions about immigration law issues. We offer consultations and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

World One Law Group
Mon: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Tue: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Wed: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Thu: 10:00am - 06:00pm
Fri: 10:00am - 06:00pm